ATI catalyst hotkeys does not work

kraemer

I installed the Catalyst driver recently for ATI. The rotation hotkeys
never worked.. i tried restarting and it still does not work.. I
actually never worked.. anyone has any idea why the rotation hotkey is
not working for ATI? I am sure that i am not using a hotkey that
already is assigned to something else.

thanks

Kraemer

Jerry