ATI Device Detection icon

Andre

I don't know why but I have a new icon in the task bar.
This icon appears to be "Ati Device Detection" and let me only the choice
into "Help, About and Exit" by pressing the right button of the mouse on.
No function by the left click.

What's the utility of this icon or application ?
How to avoid to load it at stratup ?

Any help ?

Thanks ?

Andre

> I don't know why but I have a new icon in the task bar.
> This icon appears to be "Ati Device Detection" and let me only the choice
> into "Help, About and Exit" by pressing the right button of the mouse on.
> No function by the left click.
>
> What's the utility of this icon or application ?
> How to avoid to load it at stratup ?

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has this icon and doesn't know
what it's for. It's probably for future use since it seems to have no
useful purpose right now.

Tom Lake