ATI External Event ...

Hi. I hope this is the right place to ask this. I have a Fujitsu E Series
Lifebook Notebook computer, that has ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 and MS Windows
XP (Home) installed. These days after I turn on my computer I get an error
message involving the ATI External Event Utility EXE Module. Usually there
also appears something wrong with winlogo.exe.mdmp (whatever that means).
Then I get a blue screen with this error code: STOP:c000021a A Unknown Hard
Error. I have searched the Internet for an answer but I'm at a total loss.
Any suggestions or advice? I have already checked for viruses / adware and
found nothing. Thanks.

Jerry

Don't know about your problem but have you asked ATI? It is their video
card. Also, they recently posted the latest Catalyst drivers for the Radeon
cards on their web site. Might help.