[SOLVED] Ati radeon. HD 5450 Can it run TWD: final season

nokaphone123

Commendable
Apr 5, 2018
Hi my pc is Dell Optiplex 745 MT.
It has 305 Watt power supy with PCI x16 for a graphic card.... Currently there is no graphic card installed but I want to play The walking Dead the final season on my pc and this game requires a direct x 11 graphic card... Is ati radeon hd 5450 able to play this game in my pc with current requiremts at least at playable fps
I have 2 GB of ram(the game requires 3Gb at least,I'll manage it) just tell about the graphic card..any help will be appreciated.. The full specs are here.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2Kw2CO29qQam-SC2as4WJk

Solution
My pc has Intel Core 2 duo with 2.4GHZ dual core processor...
Is GT 620 OK?
Actually I can't afford money for a costly graphic and I won't even do that if I could.
Will it do the job?? (Nvidia geforce GT 730)
https://w11stop.com/index.php?_route_=asus-gt730-2gd3-v2a
Anyways.A graphic card with PCI e 2.0 x8 bus interface fit in my pc???

According to the game website, the min graphics card required is a GTS 450.... a GT 730 is about the same performance as that from what I could tell (maybe slightly faster) so you are probably ok with a GT 730.

Avoid the GT 620, it's a lot slower than either.

Another alternative that should be fast enough is the Radeon R7 240, also the older (but more powerful) HD 7750 would be worth a...
Hi my pc is Dell Optiplex 745 MT.
It has 305 Watt power supy with PCI x16 for a graphic card.... Currently there is no graphic card installed but I want to play The walking Dead the final season on my pc and this game requires a direct x 11 graphic card... Is ati radeon hd 5450 able to play this game in my pc with current requiremts at least at playable fps
I have 2 GB of ram(the game requires 3Gb at least,I'll manage it) just tell about the graphic card..any help will be appreciated.. The full specs are here.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2Kw2CO29qQam-SC2as4WJk

Looking at the specs for the game I would say you want to look at something a bit more powerful than a HD 5450 to run the game (the 5450 struggles with the original Walking Dead game).

My suggestion would be something a bit newer, maybe a GTX 750 as that is plenty for the game and runs well on budget PSU. You will need to upgrade your memory though and also what CPU do you have? If a Core 2 Duo you are probably ok but a Pentium 4 or Celeron will really struggle.

My pc has Intel Core 2 duo with 2.4GHZ dual core processor...
Is GT 620 OK?
Actually I can't afford money for a costly graphic and I won't even do that if I could.
Will it do the job?? (Nvidia geforce GT 730)
https://w11stop.com/index.php?_route_=asus-gt730-2gd3-v2a
Anyways.A graphic card with PCI e 2.0 x8 bus interface fit in my pc???

According to the game website, the min graphics card required is a GTS 450.... a GT 730 is about the same performance as that from what I could tell (maybe slightly faster) so you are probably ok with a GT 730.

Another alternative that should be fast enough is the Radeon R7 240, also the older (but more powerful) HD 7750 would be worth a look if you can find one at a good price.

Solution

nokaphone123

Commendable
Apr 5, 2018

Another alternative that should be fast enough is the Radeon R7 240, also the older (but more powerful) HD 7750 would be worth a look if you can find one at a good price.
Yup that's the best I can do.. Thanks 💕 and at the last I want to ask that a graphic card with Pice e x8 or pcie x16, both can connect to my pc or not??? I don't know what does PCI e x(abc) means...
Abc=1,2,3.....

Yup that's the best I can do.. Thanks 💕 and at the last I want to ask that a graphic card with Pice e x8 or pcie x16, both can connect to my pc or not??? I don't know what does PCI e x(abc) means...
Abc=1,2,3.....
The motherboard in your machine has a PCIe x 16 slot..... Any PCIe card will fit into that slot. The 'x8' and 'x16' refer to the number of PCIe lanes the card uses. 16 is the maximum but there is no problem fitting a x8 card into a x16 slot.

Sometimes motherboards have slots that are only wired as x8 or x4- it is even possible to put a x16 card into a x8 slot, however doing this will reduce the performance of the card, so ideally you always want the slot you are using to have the same ore more Pcie lanes than the device you are plugging into it.

TRENDING THREADS