ATI Radeon HD 5450 , red dots on screen

Jan 8, 2019
well today i was working with some beats, and my pc shutdown by itself.
i left pc turned off for like 2hours then i got bact to turn on.
i tried to turn on and it showed me some red dots all over the screen i wasn't able even to start windows in normal mode showing blue screen and then just turned off i tried windows repair same
then i decided to try to boot pc in safe mode , it worked i'm able to use my pc in safe mode with networking but the red dots are still there i mean i can still see whats going on in my desktop but those red dots are annoying first i was thinking that is monitor fault so i had one more monitor i tried that same also i tried 3 different vga cables but still same idk what to do is my gpu dead or what
i never had this problem in any of my old pc btw even this is a old pc but it was working for me i mean it was doing the job that i needed so i didn't want to spend money buying a new one. and i still don't want that but if i need to replace my gpu i'll better buy a new pc just wan't to know whats this problem

My specs :

Pentium (R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz
4GB Ram DDR3
ATI Radeon HD 5450 2GB

and i'm really sorry dor my bad english !

Edit : i even did a clean install to win7 pc was able to start in normal mode but still i had those red dots so i installed gpu drivers and im not able to start windows normally just in safe mode with networking and still have those red dots.

i think my gpu is dead but i really want to see what community thinks about this problem