ATI Radeon X800 Pro $500 Aussie Dollars when ?

Thats when i will buy one :)

Though the video cards seem to be cheaper i can rember the 9800 pros
being 900 bucks or more when they were released :0

Maybe the next Gen will be 500 on release or less we can only hope.

See ya.

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:eml6b0d2d0sk0nntp0ad52j5v4scqgtm9b@4ax.com...

> Thats when i will buy one :)
>

> Though the video cards seem to be cheaper i can rember the 9800 pros
> being 900 bucks or more when they were released :0
>
> Maybe the next Gen will be 500 on release or less we can only hope.
>
> See ya.

LOL - no i'd reckon $790 on release and $490 3 to 4 months later and by
then another card will be the ducks nuts. By which time shops will stop
carrying
the X800 and you will have to buy something else or the expensive one.

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:1gb9b01oiou8bi4g463i5kcf4r42kvjtdg@4ax.com...

> We will see they making a Pci Expres version ?

When they make a mouse and keyboard setup for the XBOX