ATi RADEON X800 PRO 500 dolars US how much Australian ?

1. AGP
2. 46 alligator skins and two BBQ'd shrimp.

--
Tony DiMarzio
djtone81@hotmail.com

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:62l9905sjvr9mrveogbk633daj5of654kt@4ax.com...

> And will it be PCI-E or AGP ?

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:62l9905sjvr9mrveogbk633daj5of654kt@4ax.com...

> And will it be PCI-E or AGP ?

Holy crud...500 bucks U.S. for the Pro version?! That's a lot of coin.
I can only imagine what the XT will be going for if that's the case!

Gman

In article <nrWdnQu3TZjq5AjdRVn-vw@comcast.com>, "Tony DiMarzio" <djtone81@hotmail.com> wrote:
>1. AGP
>2. 46 alligator skins and two BBQ'd shrimp.

They have Crocodiles in Aussieland

bill

In article <c77d0h$a7p$1@terabinaries.xmission.com>, glenzabr@xmission.com
says...
<In article <nrWdnQu3TZjq5AjdRVn-vw@comcast.com>, "Tony DiMarzio" <djtone81@hotmail.com> wrote:
<>1. AGP
<>2. 46 alligator skins and two BBQ'd shrimp.
<>
<They have Crocodiles in Aussieland
<

Yup, big crocs.

<Steve Irwin> Oy, isn't she a beauty? </Steve Irwin>

Merkins gots gators.

Bill

NightSky 421 wrote:
> "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote
> in message news:62l9905sjvr9mrveogbk633daj5of654kt@4ax.com...
>>

>> And will it be PCI-E or AGP ?
>>

> Holy crud...500 bucks U.S. for the Pro version?! That's a lot of
> coin. I can only imagine what the XT will be going for if that's the
> case!
Probably $600, and yeah that is a damn lot for a graphics card, given what I
am used to paying. The most I ever paid was $400 for a 9800 Pro when they
first came out.

olaf

Olaf wrote:
> NightSky 421 wrote:
>> "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote
>> in message news:62l9905sjvr9mrveogbk633daj5of654kt@4ax.com...
>>>

>>> And will it be PCI-E or AGP ?
>>>

>> Holy crud...500 bucks U.S. for the Pro version?! That's a lot of
>> coin. I can only imagine what the XT will be going for if that's the
>> case!
> Probably $600, and yeah that is a damn lot for a graphics card, given
> what I am used to paying. The most I ever paid was $400 for a 9800
> Pro when they first came out.

Hmm I see today that CompUsa lists the price as 399.99 for the X800 Pro and
499.99 for the X800 XT