ATI Rage 128 VGA no heatsink?

cookie_1

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
I collect old computers :p but while I know a lot about modern video cards, I don't about old ones... It has no heatsink and I got it for 5$, I'm not sure if it's supposed to or I own, like, the worlds only video card with no heatsink... Help?
EDIT: Well, I'm STUPID. I looked into it and noticed that the specs didn't match the box, has an ATI trademark, and a rage IIC card, it's a rage IIC :p

Solution
all of fx5200 cards should have a heatsink installed. both of reference and non reference cards, i guess.

but hey, i collect old PC parts too...
searching for old scrapped computer parts in a good condition isn't an easy job to do.

I just get an intel P4 530 processor for $3, without heatsink. I used Deepcool gammaxx 400 to replace the crappy stock heatsink :p
now this old processor is waiting for me to OC it
all of fx5200 cards should have a heatsink installed. both of reference and non reference cards, i guess.

but hey, i collect old PC parts too...
searching for old scrapped computer parts in a good condition isn't an easy job to do.

I just get an intel P4 530 processor for $3, without heatsink. I used Deepcool gammaxx 400 to replace the crappy stock heatsink :p
now this old processor is waiting for me to OC it

Solution

TRENDING THREADS