ATI review -- rcf, you're gonna love this:)

Kodiak

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
hardocp just did a well-rounded review of ATI Radeon with some interesting numbers comparing it with Geforce2 GTS...
you can read it here:
http://www.hardocp.com/reviews/vidcards/ati/radeon/

Have fun:)

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
you see... with new drivers the radeon is great. HOBBIT in your face.

i wish tom would do another radeon reveiw but with new drivers. and include openGL benchmarks.

First person to get a topic banned. ABIT BP6 Lives FOREVER!!!

Kodiak

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I'm surprised that they didn't have too much increase when OC-ing... in my experience, if I increased the clock 10%, I got 10% increase in 3dmarks... maybe their computer dragged them down? I've got a lot faster computer...
plus, I only get about 4800 3dmarks at 166Mhz, how do they get 6000???

G

After reading this review, I will probably end up getting the ATI Radeon. He made it look like the 148Mhz ah heck wasn't too bad either. That seemed a little odd to me.

#Ranked <font color=blue>6 in US</font color=blue> 2v2 Cstrike# -Feb 7 OGL Ladder (well, it's one of the largest ladders)

phsstpok

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
I don't know why they used the 6.18 drivers for the GeForce 2 GTS but the Radeon does show that it can compete for less. The new Radeon drivers make a huge difference putting performance closer to a Geforce GTS than to an MX as with the old drivers.

I'm anxious to see reviews on the Radeon VE.

Hobbit

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Rcf84, you are a MORON along with the rest of the trolls who don’t even know what this is all about but just chime in so they can think better of themselves in a puerile attempt to raise their stupid title ranking. LOL. First off the review is not of an AIW Radeon and secondly it is not even on a Win2k OS. The blithering idiocies of your spouting are so inane and thoughtless I don’t know how you get along in life.

Balls, said the Queen if I had them I would be king!

LordKaos

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001
They should make a matchup between the 2 with BOTH their
new drivers( The NVIDIA and the ATI´s!)

Better burn in Hell with some company than freeze in Heaven all alone