ATI Shows Monkey Upgrading PC With New GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

tat2demon

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
When buying certain things tools are included. Extra hardware comes with new MBs, a little tube of thermal paste comes with new coolers.

Do the new AMD vid cards come with a monkey?

G

They should let the Kia Hamsters do the job, at least they're cute and they won't rip your face off while they're at it. :D

Gulli

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008
Actually, swapping/placing videocards can be a real bitch. Especially when you have a large videocard or an annoying clip on the PCI-E slot that you can only just reach with one finger. I have both (HD 5870 + Asus P6T-SE).

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]AMW1011[/nom]WOW, most epic video I've seen in awhile.I had to watch it twice.Kicks nVidia's cartoon sketches' asses.[/citation]
Yeah, those look like they're aping the political cartoon style, and political cartoons are for idiots and jerks with terrible taste.

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
installing a videocard is too simple even for a monkey, but it may be a slight challenge for a gold fish, they should have one do it

it is just so enraging when I see things like people paying places like geek squad like $150 to install memory.

I bet if they were able to make a special controller that would allow a goldfish to control a pair of arms, it would also be able to install a videocard, and set up the drivers and even mod the bios to allow for a better overclock.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
ATI right now has the best buy in all categories. So advertising for the masses makes sense before nVidia finally releases something that can compete.

Greg_77

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
[citation][nom]anonymous11223[/nom]That monkey forgot his anti-static wristband![/citation]
You're right, with all that fur the monkey could build up a large static charge. Of course, shaving the monkey should solve that problem :)

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]AMW1011[/nom]WOW, most epic video I've seen in awhile.I had to watch it twice.Kicks nVidia's cartoon sketches' asses.[/citation]

AMD PWNing Nvidia whenever they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.