ATI T.V. sound probs

I get an awesome picture through my ATI video card from cable but the sound
doesnt work...HELP

Did you connect the cable to the line in on your sound card, as per
instructions, then set up the line in on your audio control?

Bobby

"jethro38" <jethro38@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I get an awesome picture through my ATI video card from cable but the sound
> doesnt work...HELP

Are you using Sound Blaster Audigy, there are problems, see ATI webpages
"jethro38" <jethro38@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I get an awesome picture through my ATI video card from cable but the sound
> doesnt work...HELP

click the tv on demand & you will get sound
i assume that if you try recording the sound does work in the output file
if not then maybe your configeration of input source isn't correct
but i think that my first seggestion shuld do the trick