ATI X800XT in canada ,best price,where ?

"Dude" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote in message
> I want one...but geez not for 700$ + tax....

Move to America...

"Kill Bill" <a@b.c> wrote in message

> "Dude" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote in message
> > I want one...but geez not for 700$ + tax....
> >

> Move to America...

...............where you will probably get shot

dude

Hmmm no thanks... I saw the 2 movies from Micheal Moore.

ATI is canadian :)

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 01:01:50 -0400, "Dude" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote:

>I want one...but geez not for 700$ + tax....

Wait 6 months....

* definitely cheaper.
* the driver might finally work properly by then.
* the revamped part on a 110nm process may even
available by then with a precipitous rise in yield,
drop in price and be even faster.

Of course, you won't have bragging rights until then,
but hey.... you could have given the extra shekels to
a worth-while charity instead of Ati and/or their
board partners.

John Lewis

dude

Excellent answer...Will buy the ASUS X800pro then for 465$ cnd and modify it...

> Hmmm no thanks... I saw the 2 movies from Micheal Moore.
>
> ATI is canadian :)

So am I...

> "Kill Bill" <a@b.c> a écrit dans le message de
> >
> > "Dude" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote in message
> > > I want one...but geez not for 700$ + tax....
> > >

> > Move to America...

Chris

where you will probably get shot

while arguing over who should get the last XT in-stock :)

"M3THOD" <smahmood@f2s.com> wrote in message

> "Kill Bill" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> >
> > "Dude" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote in message
> > > I want one...but geez not for 700$ + tax....
> > >

> > Move to America...
> >

> ..............where you will probably get shot

I'm pretty sure you can find one for significantly less, with the serial
number scratched off...