"attaching" cardboard to a case

GameableXP

Reputable
Jun 20, 2016
I didn't know which category to put this in, but I just put components because this has to do with a case. Anyways, I have a prodigy M without a modular power supply, and instead of getting another power supply I'm just going to vinyl wrap some cardboard and add some 3D design on it. After that I'm going to put it in between the window and the power supply to make a custom PSU shroud, but I dont know how to put the cardboard vertically on the case without it falling, so I need some recommendations on how to make the cardboard stand I want it to be without making the mod look bad.

Solution
Hot glue is one idea, but it gets stringy which isnt great for a case.
There also things like 3m adhesive tape (my recommendation) or just simple wedging it in there.

If you need inspiration, look at the Phanteks Enthoo Pro's PSU shield.
Hot glue is one idea, but it gets stringy which isnt great for a case.
There also things like 3m adhesive tape (my recommendation) or just simple wedging it in there.

If you need inspiration, look at the Phanteks Enthoo Pro's PSU shield.

Solution

GameableXP

Reputable
Jun 20, 2016

Even if I tried, I can't wedge it in because the optical drive is in the way, but now that you mention it, I think I might have some good tape around. There are also some holes right by where I'm going to put the cardboard, so I can use those for maybe putting a long nail or something in the middle of the cardboard to reinforce it. Yeah I think that's what I'll do. Thanks for the ideas!