Attacks on London

Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god speed
from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from your
friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and
Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted here recently, but you
have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

"taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> proclaimed...

> Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks,

Only one injury, thankfully nobody hurt and I see on the news that the
failed explosions have given the police some leads. Great, I want to
some bastards swinging my the lampposts on London bridge before long.

> have to wish you god speed
> from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from your
> friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and
> Cannon Fodder, wish you the best.

Thanks for that. I really do feel for Londoners at the minute. It takes
a lot of bravery to go on living in fear.

> Have not posted here recently, but you
> have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
> ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

What groups?

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk

"Stri" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> "taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> proclaimed...
>
>> Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks,
>
> Only one injury, thankfully nobody hurt and I see on the news that the
> failed explosions have given the police some leads. Great, I want to
> some bastards swinging my the lampposts on London bridge before long.
>
>> have to wish you god speed
>> from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from
>> your
>> friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and
>> Cannon Fodder, wish you the best.
>
> Thanks for that. I really do feel for Londoners at the minute. It takes
> a lot of bravery to go on living in fear.
>
>> Have not posted here recently, but you
>> have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
>> ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul
>
> What groups?
>
> --
> "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."
>
> www.stri.tk
Strider, your website and also the invite only google group. I am impressed
by the balls shown in London at this time. God bless all of you and keep
strong. Paul

"taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> proclaimed...

> Strider, your website

The dead one? :)

> and also the invite only google group.

No problems. That's there for everyone.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk

"taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> wrote
> Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks,
> have to wish you god speed from your attacks
> on your central city. This message is being sent
> from your friends in the United States. Strider,
> David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and Cannon Fodder,
> wish you the best. Have not posted here recently,
> but you have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash.
> Paul from Boston ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe
> into all of the groups. Paul

Thanks Paul. Chins are up, etc.

NB. CF is in Houston and Peter is in Denmark or somewhere near there;)
-+-
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

"Stri" wrote

>> and also the invite only google group.
>
> No problems. That's there for everyone.

Everyone?
Please not SK!

Take care/Peter

Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

> Everyone?
> Please not SK!

Well, maybe not everybody.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk

Malc

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2001

"taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> wrote in message
> Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god
> speed from your attacks on your central city. This message is being
> sent from your friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater,
> Shawk, Peter, and Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted
> here recently, but you have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs
> Bash. Paul from Boston
> ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

We now have 4 very surprised suicide bombers wandering the streets of
London saying "I thought you packed the explosives Ali", "No, Jemal. You
were ment to do that". Doh!

Cannon Fodder is a proud Texan and Peter is a melancholy Dane....
Makes no difference, I've my trusty shotgun unlimbered...

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:46:21 -0400, "tangos" <paulft1atcomcast.net>
wrote:

>Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god speed
>from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from your
>friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and
>Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted here recently, but you
>have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
>ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

--

"The Buffalo Theory"

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest
and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because
the general speed and health of the whole group keeps
improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of
alcohol, as we know, kill brain cells. But naturally,
it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the
weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter
after a few beers.

Awwww its a damn shame they didnt kill anybody this time round. Maybe next
time. Testing the water this time round.

"taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> wrote in message
> Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god speed
> from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from
> your friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter,
> and Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted here recently, but
> you have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
> ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

shawk

"taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> wrote in message
> Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god speed
> from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from
> your friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter,
> and Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted here recently, but
> you have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
> ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

Thanks Paul.

What's up with Ken Livingstone??? He gave a great speech after 7/7 but
today he came on as a groveling whimp.... He's become a "Useful
Idiot"... Geeze....

--

Civilian_Target wrote:
> taltos wrote:
> > Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash.
>
> Hey - don't tar them all with the same brush!
> I know plenty of sound, non-suicide bombing arabs.

Sad that it needs to be said really.

Especially as the jihaddists seem as keen on killing their brother
muslims (look at the locations of the London attacks) as they do on
killing infidels.

"WildStyle24_7" <wildstyle247@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Civilian_Target wrote:
>> taltos wrote:
>> > Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash.
>>
>> Hey - don't tar them all with the same brush!
>> I know plenty of sound, non-suicide bombing arabs.
>>
> Sad that it needs to be said really.
>
> Especially as the jihaddists seem as keen on killing their brother
> muslims (look at the locations of the London attacks) as they do on
> killing infidels.

merely stupidly indiscriminate.

taltos wrote:
> Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash.

Hey - don't tar them all with the same brush!
I know plenty of sound, non-suicide bombing arabs.

I had a quite funny story about this when I was in America but I think
I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!

Civilian_Target

"Civilian_Target" wrote

> I had a quite funny story about this when I was in America

Please :)

> but I think I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!

Hey nobody's flaming in this group
We are all friends, remember :)

- Peter

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Civilian_Target" wrote
>
>> I had a quite funny story about this when I was in America
>
> Please :)
>
>> but I think I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!
>>
> Hey nobody's flaming in this group
> We are all friends, remember :)

If you remember the mummy with brendan fraser. There was a greasy arab type
bloke in it. He puts on a good arab stand up act and at the end he goes
back to his normal english voice and explains he went to oxford.

So what? Well this guy was on a quiz panel and said that he had been
invited on a plane by robert redford.7/11. however on 10/11 robert
mysteriously cancelled.

police gunned down terrorist. One witness says suspect wrestled to the
ground, held down and then shot 5 times. Todays and yesterdays bombs were
duds. It is thought that all were made in same batch. However, the home
made explosive is degrading and this particular batch is no longer useful.

Peter [AGHL] wrote:
> "Civilian_Target" wrote
>>but I think I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!
>
> Hey nobody's flaming in this group
> We are all friends, remember :)

I know - but never forget that everything goes here lives on forever in
Google groups and message boards around the world. It'll offend lots of
Americans, with internet access and guns. And if they wanted to find me
it wouldn't be hard...

Civilian_Target

"Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Peter [AGHL] wrote:
>> "Civilian_Target" wrote
>>>but I think I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!
>>
>> Hey nobody's flaming in this group
>> We are all friends, remember :)
>
> I know - but never forget that everything goes here lives on forever in
> Google groups and message boards around the world. It'll offend lots of
> Americans, with internet access and guns. And if they wanted to find me it
> wouldn't be hard...

email would be fine for me.

--
Bigjobs

Civilian_Target wrote:

> I know - but never forget that everything goes here lives on forever in
> Google groups and message boards around the world. It'll offend lots of
> Americans, with internet access and guns. And if they wanted to find me
> it wouldn't be hard...

I've been asking around and it seems that most Americans with Internet
access and guns already can't stand you, so I wouldn't worry about it.
BTW, what is your address again?
;-P

~~
Thad

"ian lincoln" wrote

> police gunned down terrorist. One witness says suspect wrestled to the
> ground, held down and then shot 5 times.

Hmm the two persons arrested yesterday was released today
Don't believe everything you hear :)

- Peter

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:22:00 +0200, "Peter [AGHL]"
<peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote:

>"ian lincoln" wrote
>
>> police gunned down terrorist. One witness says suspect wrestled to the
>> ground, held down and then shot 5 times.
>
>Hmm the two persons arrested yesterday was released today
>Don't believe everything you hear :)
>
>- Peter

not to mention that by uk law that would have been murder [or
attempted] by the police officer.

dr ratt

the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
he understands nothing about tuco.
nothing.

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:35:39 +0200, "Peter [AGHL]"
<peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote:

>"doctor.ratt" wrote
>
>> not to mention that by uk law that would have been murder [or
>> attempted] by the police officer.
>>
>I am little behind
>Looks like one person has been shot and killed by the police today
>The reason for shooting could be that the police was afraid of suicidel
>bombings
>
>http://news.google.com/news?ned=uk&ncl=http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp%3Fstory%3D653578&hl=en
>
>- Peter

thanks for the link, those stories don't quite indicate the execution
depicted in the original post.