[Attn: Adrian Tymes] That Thing I Sent Ya

Did you get that thing I sent ya?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:

> Did you get that thing I sent ya?

A little Harvey Birdman reference there.

My Netscape mail client told me twice that the message I sent you failed
to be sent, but I know from experience (apologies to Rendfield) that it
sometimes goes through anyway.

So... Did you get that thing I sent ya?

--

Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
> Did you get that thing I sent ya?

Negative. I have received nothing from you in the past 48 hours.

Adrian Tymes wrote:

> Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
>
>> Did you get that thing I sent ya?
>

> Negative. I have received nothing from you in the past 48 hours.

Ah. Well, I sent it again and it went through this time. Expect it any
moment now.

--

Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
> Adrian Tymes wrote:
>> Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
>>> Did you get that thing I sent ya?
>>
>> Negative. I have received nothing from you in the past 48 hours.
>
> Ah. Well, I sent it again and it went through this time. Expect it any
> moment now.

Hmm. An hour later, and I still have yet to receive anything from you.
Maybe it's taking a while...

Adrian Tymes wrote:
> Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
>
>> Adrian Tymes wrote:

>>> Negative. I have received nothing from you in the past 48 hours.
>>

>> Ah. Well, I sent it again and it went through this time. Expect it
>> any moment now.
>

> Hmm. An hour later, and I still have yet to receive anything from you.
> Maybe it's taking a while...

It was returned with a data format error. How does an e-mail get a data
format error?

--

Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
> Adrian Tymes wrote:
>> Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:

>>> Ah. Well, I sent it again and it went through this time. Expect it
>>> any moment now.
>>
>> Hmm. An hour later, and I still have yet to receive anything from you.
>> Maybe it's taking a while...
>
> It was returned with a data format error. How does an e-mail get a data
> format error?

I can think of a few possibilities. Hold on, I'll set something up on
my server...

Adrian Tymes wrote:
> Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
>
>> Adrian Tymes wrote:

>>> Hmm. An hour later, and I still have yet to receive anything from you.
>>> Maybe it's taking a while...
>>

>> It was returned with a data format error. How does an e-mail get a
>> data format error?
>

> I can think of a few possibilities. Hold on, I'll set something up on
> my server...

Um... Thanks, but I was only sending a standard e-mail. All I'd upload
would be a .txt file, or maybe a word document.

--

Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:

> Adrian Tymes wrote:
>
>> Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
>>
>>> It was returned with a data format error. How does an e-mail get a
>>> data format error?
>>

>> I can think of a few possibilities. Hold on, I'll set something up on
>> my server...
>

> Um... Thanks, but I was only sending a standard e-mail. All I'd upload
> would be a .txt file, or maybe a word document.

File uploaded. Look for a "Yo_Adrian.txt".

--

Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
> File uploaded. Look for a "Yo_Adrian.txt".

Received and replied to via email. (Let's see if an email thread will
work if I start it...)

Adrian Tymes wrote:

> Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
>
>> File uploaded. Look for a "Yo_Adrian.txt".
>

> Received and replied to via email. (Let's see if an email thread will
> work if I start it...)

It doesn't. Look for Yo_Adrian2.txt

I'm not overwriting anything important, am I?

--

Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
> I'm not overwriting anything important, am I?

Nope.

Thread moved to email since we now have that kind of working.