My specs are as follows:
MB: B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
Win: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
Memory: 16 GB @
- 8 GB DDR4-3200
- 8 GB DDR4-3200
Graphics: RTX 2060 GAMING Z 6G 6G, 6144 MB

I'm looking into getting a sound card (Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus SABRE32-class Hi-res 32-bit/384 kHz PCIe Gaming Sound Card and DAC with Dolby Digital and DTS), I had a Sound Blaster card in my previous PC and had really great sound from 5.1 Logitech speakers. Upon getting a new PC I don't have that same great sound from onboard sound (nor 5.1 surround no matter what configuration I use/swap for jack locations shown in Motherboard manual). Realtek doesn't update anymore via Microsoft store apparently and I'm only getting sound from front 3 speakers and sub (center/front left/front right) whether from Spotify or during gaming. I appreciate any info, thanks.

The latest official drivers for your Realtek ALC892 Codec are found at your motherboard manufacturer's website and less than two months old.

Note that while they suggest the more full-featured driver with all the Realtek control panels and such only for Windows 10 1703 and earlier, installing that one may be needed to provide the what do you want this to do pop-up prompt when you plug in a cable. At least some people have suggested installing that one first, and then upgrading to the newer universal driver after.

There are of course also the modded drivers which include every feature offered in any Realtek chip powered audio, including the Creative Soundblaster X-Fi branded onboard sound.