audio and video messing up alongside with programs not responding.

Manparteet Singh

Reputable
Jul 16, 2015
I was watching a youtube video and suddenly it crashed and when i refreshed it there was no audio then it kept crashing. It then started saying "usb device not recognised", i unplugged then plugged my headset in still no audio. Whenever I start a call on skype it stops responding and on chrome it keeps saying "a plug-in is not responding-shockwave."

Solution
Flash has had serious problems lately. They are on their way out. It's starting to affect mainline websites.

When you see that "Shockwave has Crashed", it means Flash has crashed.

I can help with part of it. YouTube has ditched Flash for HTML5. In Chrome some videos still try to play in Flash instead of HTML5, through an embeded code.

Disable Flash in Chrome. If you really need it, you can turn it back on, on an individual case by case.

Bill

W Fallon

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
Flash has had serious problems lately. They are on their way out. It's starting to affect mainline websites.

When you see that "Shockwave has Crashed", it means Flash has crashed.

I can help with part of it. YouTube has ditched Flash for HTML5. In Chrome some videos still try to play in Flash instead of HTML5, through an embeded code.

Disable Flash in Chrome. If you really need it, you can turn it back on, on an individual case by case.

Bill

Solution

TRENDING THREADS