Question Audio and video stuttering on moderate gaming PC and a small white x in a gray square on desktop.

Pinz

Reputable
Apr 23, 2015
Hey all. I have recently discovered two possibly related problems with my PC the first is I will get very small amounts of audio and video stuttering when I am doing anything on my PC watching Youtube, Twitch, or playing games. The second is a small gray square with a little white x in it appeared on my second monitor earlier today. Here is a picture of the square View: https://imgur.com/a/pM3f3GL
. When I first noticed it and moused over it I highlighted red and I clicked on it and it became as you see it now; I can no longer interact with it at all. When I first noticed the stuttering I did a full driver uninstall with DDU and reinstalled the newest Nvidia drivers 419.67. This unfortunately did nothing to solve the issue. I then used Malwarebytes to do a full scan and removal which found 11 issues which I quarantined which has not helped either. I'm at a bit of a loss and decided to come here for help. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

ASK THE COMMUNITY