Question Audio balance problem

FilmCraft

Reputable
Aug 29, 2019
I'd like to put the L on 25.5 because 26 is too much and 25 is too little
Screenshot-21.png

Lutfij

Titan
They should be on the same levels. Also, for the sake of relevance, the audio settings doesn't work in decimal places, a solid number is what needs to be sued. Another point is that often times it can either be rounded off or is left at an odd number, like 34 or 33. I've had that in the past with my audio settings.

Lastly, you might want to mention the make and model of your headset/speaker/audio equipment and how you're connected to your audio output device.

FilmCraft

Reputable
Aug 29, 2019
They should be on the same levels. Also, for the sake of relevance, the audio settings doesn't work in decimal places, a solid number is what needs to be sued. Another point is that often times it can either be rounded off or is left at an odd number, like 34 or 33. I've had that in the past with my audio settings.

Lastly, you might want to mention the make and model of your headset/speaker/audio equipment and how you're connected to your audio output device.
It's a Razer Kraken Ultimate.
Left speaker is louder than the right one, Also the left one feels a bit tighter (if that matters?)