Question Audio bugs out ?

Jul 3, 2023
I've been having this problem for a while, but am running into it more often now. Whenever I am playing a game, and have my camera activated, and usually when theres multiple people in a discord call with a camera on, or im running OBS, with discord open, my camera will disconnect, freeze, and my audio will go out, it causes my games to freeze. Its been so hard to word it to ask for help. It will happen even if there is too many people streaming their screen on discord,

I'll turn my camera on, then after a random, usually short-ish time, itll disconnect, then stay activated, but the video wont work. I have to unplug it and plug it back in every single time. As I'm trying to start streaming, unplugging it, and then setting up the camera on OBS everytime is such a pain. Any help would be much appreciated! If you have any questions for me regarding this issue so its better for you to help please let me know :) heres a clip of my main screen of when it happens: https://medal.tv/games/diablo-4/clips/1huB8DwYjosw_1/d1337yOf1Qea?invite=cr-MSxBYncsMTU3MTc5NzkwLA

Specs:
cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x
gpu: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI
motherboard: TUF GAMING B550-plus

peripherals:
camera: logitech hd pro c920
headset: hyperx cloud 2
mic: razor seiren x

Misgar

Respectable
Mar 2, 2023
Do you have the latest drivers loaded for your motherboard, specifically the USB chipset drivers? Check the motherboard web site.

In addition, open Device Manager, followed by Universal Serial Bus Controllers, then select every instance of USB Root Hub and disable Power Management. This stops Windows powering down your USB devices which might not recover gracefully when power is restored.

If you're plugging the camera into the front panel of your computer, try moving the camera lead round to the rear panel, to reduce the overall cable length.

The fault might lie in the camera itself. Do you have a spare?

Jul 3, 2023
I dont have a spare camera, and yes it is plugged into the back panel. Ill check to see there is an update for my mobo. It just happened to me a few minutes ago, while I was streaming on Kick. I had event viewer up as it happened, and this is the error I got when it happened.

Error setting traits on Provider {8444a4fb-d8d3-4f38-84f8-89960a1ef12f}. Error: 0xC0000001