[SOLVED] Audio clipping issue, (multiple headsets)

firefarter34

Commendable
Dec 15, 2018
Hello all,

I had a pair of Steel Series Artcis 7 headset that I adored however, the audio would clip (static, chip or crackle,m don't know the right word) during one of the below

Gunshots
Videos starting or pausing
friend with deep voice talking
Windows sounds (clicking on a spot outside of the save window, clicking on the volume and etc.)

It's done this for two different headsets and I don't have another computer to test my issues on.

It could be Voicemod or Voice-meter Banana but I am not sure as I use those for my microphone but I don't know if that would cause my headset to clip.

I just bought HD58X Jubilees and I love the quality but they CLIP I was hoping a new headset would fix it but it did not. As far as I know, I'm, 100% updated on drivers and updates for everything including my motherboard. Specs below.I would love some suggestions or some answers, this is getting expensive. I would gladly love any help. I'm tired of having random issues and want this fixed. I just want nice things lol.

Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core OC @ 5GHz Asus - ROG STRIX Z390-E
RAM: Corsair - Vengeance RGB 32 GB 4x8GB *3200MHz
Graphics: EVGA - RTX 2080 Super XC2 Ultra
Case: Phanteks - Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass
PSU: Corsair - RMx (2018) 850 W
Storage: Seagate 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM 3TB x2. WD Blue 1TB SSD M.2
Keyboard: SteelSeries - Apex 7
Mouse: SteelSeries - Sensei 310 SteelSeries
Headset:Arctis 7 (Now Drop 58x Jubilee)
Acer KG271 bmiix 27" (1920x1080) & AOC 2560x1440p 144Hz 27in

Solution
Uninstall any extra audio software you installed, reset audio options to defaults, check for a newer motherboard BIOS and audio driver, test with both motherboard and case ports.

If none of those help, try an external USB sound card FX-Audio DAC-X6 is a good one for the price, if you have a bit more budget then the ifi Zen would be my pick for under $200
Uninstall any extra audio software you installed, reset audio options to defaults, check for a newer motherboard BIOS and audio driver, test with both motherboard and case ports.

If none of those help, try an external USB sound card FX-Audio DAC-X6 is a good one for the price, if you have a bit more budget then the ifi Zen would be my pick for under $200

Solution