Audio driver reinstalling

DoubleDDutch

Reputable
Jul 11, 2015
So my audio front port isn't properly working, so I searched on google what to do, I ended up with reinstalling the audio driver, well the only problem is I don't know how ? Do some of you guys have a proper guide to reinstal an audio driver ?

Solution
should be the same as any outher driver or software -- download the new driver - then go to programs and features - select the old driver from the list [say its realtek hi def audio driver] right click on it choose uninstall/change - follow prompts -- may need to reboot do so then it should be uninstalled then install the new driver you down loaded and got saved ..

should be the same as any outher driver or software -- download the new driver - then go to programs and features - select the old driver from the list [say its realtek hi def audio driver] right click on it choose uninstall/change - follow prompts -- may need to reboot do so then it should be uninstalled then install the new driver you down loaded and got saved ..

Solution

DoubleDDutch

Reputable
Jul 11, 2015

I build my pc like 1 week ago can I just use the cd that is delivered with the motherboard ?

sure can - but if your motherboard manufacture has a newer driver at there download page for your board you may want to use it

motherboard dvd drivers can be old first release but that's totally up to you and what you want to do or easier .. its should work fine but if it was giving you that issue to begin with you may want to try the latest driver to see??