Feb 19, 2022
Hello, i am going to use one of these audio driver but i don`t know much about them. please help me finding the best audio driver.

1- Creative Sound Blaster Connect 1-2
2- DTS Studio Sound , DTS:X Ultra
3- Nahimic , Sonic Studio 3
4- Dolby Atmos , Dolby Atmos for Gaming

here is the questions!

1- which one required a compatible hardware
2- which one supports windows 10/11
3- which one is tweaked for gaming
4- which one is tweaked for music/movie/cinema

also would be glad to receive reviews about these drivers.

Solution
You use the audio drivers that matches your system. They all require compatible hardware. They all would have settings for gaming and settings for music, it all depends on what you like to hear. Also those things you listed are not really "drivers" but audio enhancers or features or add-ons. A driver would be say a hamburger, the things you listed are the cheese, pickles, ketchup etc.. one can add to the burger. It seems you started at the middle of your question.

Start with the sound card/motherboard you have, are things working now, what don't you like about it if it is working and what speakers/headphones are you using.
You use the audio drivers that matches your system. They all require compatible hardware. They all would have settings for gaming and settings for music, it all depends on what you like to hear. Also those things you listed are not really "drivers" but audio enhancers or features or add-ons. A driver would be say a hamburger, the things you listed are the cheese, pickles, ketchup etc.. one can add to the burger. It seems you started at the middle of your question.

Start with the sound card/motherboard you have, are things working now, what don't you like about it if it is working and what speakers/headphones are you using.

Solution