jacko98

Honorable
Aug 1, 2015
I have had this issue for a while now, first noticed when someone complained on warzone about my game-play coming through my mic telling me to turn my tv down....
im on a pc using a headset so that definitely isn't the issue here..

im also trying to start streaming on twitch, watching my streams back my sounds duplicating on that too, i have done all the usual stuff, disabled studio mix, altered to push to talk etc... and no my twitch stream isn't up whilst i'm streaming so it isn't the audio from the stream repeating...

absolutely baffled... cannot figure this out and cannot seem to find any forums/threads where someone has had this same issue

PLEASE HELP!!! :(

What headset are you using and what kind of sound from the gameplay do they say they're hearing most? Some built in mics aren't noise canceling, and can pick up background noises easily, even noise from the headset itself. It could be your gain (volume) setting on the mic is too high though. If it's the mic being super sensitive to picking up noise, there are ways of dealing with it, usually through the mic settings, or a foam cover over the mic if it doesn't have one. Some headset mics are worse than others with this problem.

jacko98

Honorable
Aug 1, 2015
What headset are you using and what kind of sound from the gameplay do they say they're hearing most? Some built in mics aren't noise canceling, and can pick up background noises easily, even noise from the headset itself. It could be your gain (volume) setting on the mic is too high though. If it's the mic being super sensitive to picking up noise, there are ways of dealing with it, usually through the mic settings, or a foam cover over the mic if it doesn't have one. Some headset mics are worse than others with this problem.

Hi thanks for replying, i'm temporarily using a "cheap" pair of gaming headphones think they are made by trust they say GXT on the side i am looking into maybe some steel series or corsair voids in the very near future....

i have tried adjusting the mic settings down to like 60-70% where it isn't as bad but doesn't detect my voice very well and causes me to break up ...... i think it could be down to headset, like even if i say go on windows voice recorder stay silent and play something on youtube you can hear it slightly picks it up even if my mic is muted on the inline volume control on the headset :L

jacko98

Honorable
Aug 1, 2015
Just a update: have tried plugging headphone jack into the rear (motherboard) and ran a aux extension from the mic aux to the front aux port on my case rather than them both the the rear direct into motherboard and still have the same issue