Question audio files corrupted

FlowRez

Reputable
Dec 20, 2016
i got a hard drive recovery software to recover some lost data from my drive and i was able to grab videos and files but audio is messed up. audio has time but when i try and play the audio file windows media player said it was not supportted. i have 130,000 audio files and i probably only need about 50 of those and dont know how im gonna find em if i cant hear what i need. any help will do thanks.

USAFRet

Titan
i got a hard drive recovery software to recover some lost data from my drive and i was able to grab videos and files but audio is messed up. audio has time but when i try and play the audio file windows media player said it was not supportted. i have 130,000 audio files and i probably only need about 50 of those and dont know how im gonna find em if i cant hear what i need. any help will do thanks.
Yes, that often happens with "data recovery" and media files. Corruption.

Literally, the only thing you can do is go through ALL of them and find the ones that play correctly.

Whatever caused the initial problem to prompt you into "drive recovery" screwed all those files.

Recovery like that is never 100%.

FlowRez

Reputable
Dec 20, 2016