Question Audio glitching, game failing to load or taking too long to load, blue screen (memory_management)

pedrodi2121

Prominent
Feb 2, 2022
So, lately I've been having a problem with my PC, everytime I play a game that requires a good or decent pc at least, my audio glitches, game takes too long to load or sometimes doesn't even load at all and I get a blue screen memory_management. When I read memory_management, I took both RAMs out, cleaned it and put it back in, it worked for a couple of hours, then the same problem came back, I'm pretty sure my RAM is just messed up but I don't want to buy new ones without knowing 100% that they're broken. What can this problem be? Could it be that my Hard Drive is damaged? Thank you.

pedrodi2121

Prominent
Feb 2, 2022
SSD 5gb free (it has been like that for months, maybe even years, problem started recently), motherboard: H310M M.2, gpu: geforce gtx 1650, cpu: I5-9400F, 2 DDR4, 3200MHZ 8gb RAMs, psu: ATX 650W Pcyes Electro V2 80 Plus Bronze.

pedrodi2121

Prominent
Feb 2, 2022
SSD 5gb free (it has been like that for months, maybe even years, problem started recently), motherboard: H310M M.2, gpu: geforce gtx 1650, cpu: I5-9400F, 2 DDR4, 3200MHZ 8gb RAMs, psu: ATX 650W Pcyes Electro V2 80 Plus Bronze.
Forgot to mention that my Hard Drive is damaged, but this problem only occurs when I'm playing a game that requires a good pc, so I don't think that's the cause of the problem.

pedrodi2121

Prominent
Feb 2, 2022
ssd 100gb, I did a test like a month ago and it said that my hd was kinda messed up, but still works fine with every other game, the problem only occurs when I'm playing a game like, gta, rdr2, fifa.

Nice Nicer

Commendable
May 24, 2021
I assume you use Windows, did you reinstall drivers for your graphics card ? I had sound issues and graphics problems for some time, which were probably caused by software. Did you check your Installation files for the games for errors ?

pedrodi2121

Prominent
Feb 2, 2022
I assume you use Windows, did you reinstall drivers for your graphics card ? I had sound issues and graphics problems for some time, which were probably caused by software. Did you check your Installation files for the games for errors ?
I do, I installed multiple versions of drivers for my graphics card, problem is still here. The problem occurs not only in games, sometimes I just got Opera GX open and the sound glitches and maybe the blue screen again.