Audio interface buzzing noise

sooty1234567890

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
Im having problems with my pc, when using an audio interface there is a buzzing noise and i can hear my mouse movement also when using studio headphones i can hear the noises but as soon as i remove the 2 trs cables in the back of the interface the buzzing disappears from the headphones

ragnar-gd

Reputable
You are not alone, many people have this, in a more or less intense variation, but there is no perfect solution.
It is (sometimes) due to bad cables, but more often due to some bad electronics of your soundcard TOGETHER with your Motherboard.
You can play with the pysical loudness of the speaker (turn that down as far as possible) and the loudness of windows (turn that up as much as possible), this may reduce the effect (If you have no control on your headphone: Bad luck...)
If your motherboard is the cause (often that is the case), not even exchanging the soundcard, nor putting in an add-on soundcard, will help.
Sorry.

sooty1234567890

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017

I have tried nearly everything from changing my motherboard to replacing the interface and the cables

TRENDING THREADS