[SOLVED] audio interface just flashes and keeps trying to connect.

onemoretimex

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2015
I asked in previous question hope this one makes things a bit more clearer.

I bought a usb powered fan, plugged it and it charges while in use... everything was fine for about 5 mins then...

All of my usb attached devices began to flash and not connect properly.

I have since removed them all tried to reintroduce one by one and have no issues at all except now with my audio interface... it constantly tries to connect and flashes... also when it is connected all the other devices lose power.

My guess would be its drawing too much power trying to work and its not enough which is also killing everything else.

But I've not had this issue before the fan got plugged in.. I've been using the interface for years.

Solution
Hello

I was wondering if you already tried going to Device Manager, uninstalling all the devices under the Universal Serial Bus controllers tree, rebooting the computer, and letting Windows 10 install the default drivers from its database automatically?

If this doesn't help, please try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command and let it fix the error on its own.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!
Hello

I was wondering if you already tried going to Device Manager, uninstalling all the devices under the Universal Serial Bus controllers tree, rebooting the computer, and letting Windows 10 install the default drivers from its database automatically?

If this doesn't help, please try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command and let it fix the error on its own.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!

Solution