Question Audio is all of a sudden really quiet

Feb 17, 2020
So usually my windows audio is at 36 and my headset is about halfway, but just the other day everything was very quiet. My headset is all the way turned up and so is my windows audio. When I go to the windows audio setting and play music the master volume is at 100 but there little blue line is only going about 10% through the bar. Google is a little louder and gets around halfway. I have everything on full volume and its all still very quiet. I have tried reinstalling the drivers but that didn't work either. I have also tried plugging it into a different jack but that does not change the issue

Hello

Can you please try rolling back the audio driver to one of its earlier built?

The reason I ask this is, it is quite possible that the driver updated automatically, or the settings changed during Windows update and either the driver or any of the Windows components is not compatible.

If the above solution doesn't help, please try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command and see if it detects and fixes the issue.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!

Feb 17, 2020
I tried to roll back the audio driver but the button is dimmed. For more reference i have a Blue Yeti microphone and i have my headphones plugged into that. I also ran the SFC command and it said there were some corrupted files and it had fixed them so I restarted my pc and the problem has not been fixed.

TRENDING THREADS