Audio Issue please help!

Gzus3500hd

Commendable
Sep 15, 2016
So I have been having a major issue with Audio, I use discord to chat with friends, When I boot my PC on, and go into discord and talk everyone can hear me fine, Soon as I let go of my push to talk and try to speak again, No one can hear me. I can tell my push to talk is lit up, but cant be heard, if I unplug my headset for a few mins and plug it back in I can be heard again for one time. I have tried 5 headsets, I have also Reset my PC three times back to a fresh install of windows. I have tried not using push to talk. My PC specs are listed below

I7 7700K

Evga 1070 Hybrid

Samsung Evo 850 SSD in Raid 0

32GB G Skill 2133 Memory

MSIZ270 Titanium MOBO

1250W Zalman Titanium

im running 4 Monitors all Benq The Corsair Void RGB headset with the Corsair ST100 headset Stand. Razer Nommo Desktop Speakers, All my RGB things work fine, My keyboard and mouse all work fine, Its just i cant talk through any chat, Twitch, Discord, Vent, Mumble, Nothing. IM also using a Nighthawk Router...i tried using just my modem thinking maybe there was a problem there...i cant figure this out, Couldnt be a SSD? I tried plugging my headset into my mouse pad, and my keyboard and it still does it, I reset all settings in my bios and still nothing. Im about to wave the white flag and stick this setup Under the tires of my duramax and run it over

Also, When my headset is working for the short time I am able to speak and be heard, My headset has a feature that says headset on when the mic is folded down and headset off when its not on, My headset will say over and over headset on and I can hear crackle in my head phones. It seems like there is some interference, But im lost.

Just was talking to a friend on discord then all of a sudden he couldn't hear me again, Getting popping sounds in my headset like a bad connection.

Another thing I notice, Is the PTT Notification you get when you hit your hot key, It is not clear like the normal 'Beep" You get when you hit your PTT key, It is kinda crackly if I hit the key really fast it like clears up and sounds normal.

This seems VERY intermittent.

Something else I thought of, My PS4 sits next to my PC, Everyone I pay with says they can hear the sound of like a cell phone near my mic making that interference noise I have no idea what can be causing that either, there is nothing near me besides my modem, Router and PC

Gzus3500hd

Commendable
Sep 15, 2016
UPDATE: I had a friend bring over his PC, He uses an analog headset, His analog headset works perfect here...He plugged in my corsair wireless headset and had the same result as me. My PC wouldn't recognize his headset..... no matter what we did. I ran and picked up my other friends Razer wireless headset, My computer did the same thing and so did my friends. So end result is Both PCs in my house don't like wireless headsets, If I can remember correctly mine wont even accept a wired USB headset properly.

TRENDING THREADS