[SOLVED] Audio issue with Need For Speed Payback ?

maicomalnero70

Reputable
Nov 11, 2018
hello im playing this game with headphones but i find the cars engine volume to low compared to the sound effects but when i put the sound effects to the minimum it lowers all the sounds in the game including the engine sounds instead of just lowering the sound effects .... i tried changing the output from tv to home cinema but nothing changes i cant change the volumes independentely for the effects and the car engines .

Solution
What is your speaker setup? When I listen on my external 5.1 speakers, I find most of the engine sound comes through the center channel, so if you have no center channel, it may not be as loud, especially if your speakers ae small. If this is the case, headphones may be a better alternative. Just make sure if you go that route, you use ones which have an appropriate impedance.
What is your speaker setup? When I listen on my external 5.1 speakers, I find most of the engine sound comes through the center channel, so if you have no center channel, it may not be as loud, especially if your speakers ae small. If this is the case, headphones may be a better alternative. Just make sure if you go that route, you use ones which have an appropriate impedance.

Reactions: maicomalnero70
Solution