[SOLVED] Audio jack 3.5mm too short

May 19, 2020
Hi guys,

I just bought a HyperX Cloud Alpha and I use it on laptop, but the audio jack 3.5mm is too short. I was thinking to buy an extender or another audio jack 3.5mm. Any suggestion for don't lose audio quality?

Solution
Hi guys,

I just bought a HyperX Cloud Alpha and I use it on laptop, but the audio jack 3.5mm is too short. I was thinking to buy an extender or another audio jack 3.5mm. Any suggestion for don't lose audio quality?

By audio jack do you mean the cable? There is no single cable extender to pick from, really any of them should do the job if not faulty, and there is no good way to find out if one is bad without using it.

Just make sure you get a 4 pole cable extender not a 3 pole one if that is what you are going to be using to the laptop.
Hi guys,

By audio jack do you mean the cable? There is no single cable extender to pick from, really any of them should do the job if not faulty, and there is no good way to find out if one is bad without using it.

Just make sure you get a 4 pole cable extender not a 3 pole one if that is what you are going to be using to the laptop.

Solution