Question Audio Mixer Merging Windows Sounds With Mic and Outputting it Through the Mic

YTElectroMan

Reputable
Jan 29, 2015
Hello, I have an issue with my new Audio Mixer (PYLE PMXU43BT).

I would like to hear my voice with no latency (So no Windows programs) because I'd like to hear the effects available on the PMXU43BT and to use the Bluetooth connectivity to play sounds through the microphone. But currently, if I want to hear my own voice I have to use the PHONES socket and add a headphone splitter to bring my PC's audio to my headphones as well as use my PHONES socket connected to the splitter that way I can hear my voice too.

My issue is that the Mixer is merging both my microphone from the Mixer and the windows Audio through my microphone, meaning that if I'm in a Discord server, everyone can hear the game I am playing's audio through my my microphone.

I would just like to know if anyone has any information on how to keep my Windows audio from feeding into my microphone output or if there is something i need to buy to get it so that no longer happens.

Below is a flow chart I made and uploaded to Imgur with as much detail as I could add. As well as my Mixer (Exact model), Headphone splitter, and Microphone as well as the many cables I have bought to try and combat my Windows audio going through my microphone.

I tried to add as much detail as I could, please let me know if you need any more clarification.
How my Mixer is wired now (Imgur Link)
PYLE PMXU43BT Audio Mixer
Blue Spark Microphone
3.5MM Audio Splitter
MAIN OUT Cable to MIC IN
PHONES to 3.5mm
3.5mm for PC audio to Splitter

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS