[SOLVED] Audio on microphones causing horrible noise

Jun 11, 2020
In the video linked is the audio that transmits when I have any microphone devices plugged in. This has happened with both a blue snowball and a Audio jack microphone any help is appreciated, for a motherboard I have a asus p9x79, cpu intel i7-3820, gpu radeon 5700 xt, sound card is a soundblaster x-fi extreme audio, all drivers are updated and i'm running 64 bit windows pro.

Solution
In the video linked is the audio that transmits when I have any microphone devices plugged in. This has happened with both a blue snowball and a Audio jack microphone any help is appreciated, for a motherboard I have a asus p9x79, cpu intel i7-3820, gpu radeon 5700 xt, sound card is a soundblaster x-fi extreme audio, all drivers are updated and i'm running 64 bit windows pro.
You should try to update your sound drivers and also troubleshoot sound. Maybe that would help.
Jun 12, 2020
You should try to update your sound drivers and also troubleshoot sound. Maybe that would help.

Solution