[SOLVED] Audio output doesn't work

daan.hurenkamp

Prominent
Jun 14, 2018
I've had this computer for a long time. First the audio always worked fine with the jack output. But once i started my pc and the audio wasn't working. I cant figure out what it is. When i plug in headphones or speakers it doesn't do anything and doesn't even detect it. A bluetooth headset works just fine but i want to use my speakers instead. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Solution
First you need to check sound device at device manager. If you can see your device with no issue - ok, next try to install/reinstall/uninstall driver - in can help you, next you need to check front panel sound and back ports, if it still not working - reinstall OS or boot from other, if not working - you need to check your bios, maybe bios reset can help you, if not - repair mlb, something like that

Unat2025

Commendable
Jun 5, 2019
First you need to check sound device at device manager. If you can see your device with no issue - ok, next try to install/reinstall/uninstall driver - in can help you, next you need to check front panel sound and back ports, if it still not working - reinstall OS or boot from other, if not working - you need to check your bios, maybe bios reset can help you, if not - repair mlb, something like that

Solution