Question Audio problem on PC

iXorizon

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2016
The audio on my PC is very messed up. In the windows control panel under the Sound tab, if I have both of the L and R to maximum, or the same volume, i hear everything from the right ear, nothing from the left. I have to rebalance it so that the right ear is at 16% and the left is at 100% just to make both of them have the same audio balance. I would like to hear the balance from both ears at the same volume level. I've tried:
  • Trying a different headset
  • Plugging it out and plugging the HD Audio cable back in
  • Trying out different ports on my computer (motherboard IO, front case panel IO, microphone port)

None of these solutions have worked.

The audio on my PC is very messed up. In the windows control panel under the Sound tab, if I have both of the L and R to maximum, or the same volume, i hear everything from the right ear, nothing from the left. I have to rebalance it so that the right ear is at 16% and the left is at 100% just to make both of them have the same audio balance. I would like to hear the balance from both ears at the same volume level. I've tried:
  • Trying a different headset
  • Plugging it out and plugging the HD Audio cable back in
  • Trying out different ports on my computer (motherboard IO, front case panel IO, microphone port)
None of these solutions have worked.

List your full specifications, it could potentially be a motherboard problem.