I'm having a problem with a new creator tv-mce 100 PRO TV
tuner/recorder card. In order to get sound for the
television I record I have to turn the volume up for line-
in in my audio options of windows sound. The problem is
everytime Intervideo Home Theater starts, the volume
level resets to 0 and I have minimize and turn up the
volume in order to record any television. This happens
every time I start up the program, and I'm just wondering
if there is some way to "lock" the line-in volume for
recording so that I don't have to do this every time.

If this is happening as you say, it's most likely a driver issue. Have you
checked their website for the latest XP compatible drivers, have you
contacted their tech support?

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User