[SOLVED] Audio problem

Mar 3, 2020
Whenever I try to connect my wire headphones to my pc , they don't show up and the audio is always and only connected to my monitor speakers.

Solution
Have you tried some other headphones/earphones in the same jack? If other headphones work on the same jack, then your headphones are having problems, and if other headphones don't work as well then the problem is in the jack, in which case I would, like mentioned, check the wiring for the front panel header to the motherboard(usually the front panel audio header is on the bottom left of the motherboard. Usually).
Have you tried some other headphones/earphones in the same jack? If other headphones work on the same jack, then your headphones are having problems, and if other headphones don't work as well then the problem is in the jack, in which case I would, like mentioned, check the wiring for the front panel header to the motherboard(usually the front panel audio header is on the bottom left of the motherboard. Usually).

Solution
Are you using a Interface to run your monitors?

if so, you have to plug your headphones into the interface. If you have no hp jack on your interface then the only way to use headphones on your PC would be to change the sound output from your interface, to the default pc driver.