Audio problems on Windows 10?

XxNicuxX

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
So I changed all the components from my old case to my new case. After doing some wire management with my brother, making things smooth, I installed Windows 10 to my new 1tb HDD. When I connected the speakers, the sound didn't come out. If I already updated all the drivers in device manager, unninstalled them, re-installed them, but this didn't fix the problem. My motherboard is a AS Rock G41M-VS3, and I don't have a sound card installed to it, so I used the integrated jacks for speakers. When I look into the playback devices WHILE a song is playing, the green-line-thing appears to be working, but I still can't get sound to work. Please help me with this problem because it is really frustrating. If you need any screenshots of my Device Manager, or Playback Devices tabs you can just ask. If you think they'll help you solve the problem. Thanks a lot you guys.

I also have to say that none of the cables are being "hanged", what I want to say is that none of the cables doing the wire-management were "hurt" or bent.