Audio set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

untechno

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
How do i connect a yamaha RXV363 to a samsung smart tv UA55H7000 ? I dont wish to connect a dvd or any other component. . Just a direct conection

Solution
You may have to turn the optical output on, the TV speakers off, and change the audio output type in the TV audio menu.
On the receiver you may need to set the optical jack you used as the audio source for an input in the input set up menu.

untechno

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
So I must connect another component such as a blueray to get audio from the surround sound? I cant go direct from the receiver to the tv? Is that what you are saying?

untechno

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
So I must connect another component such as a blueray to get audio from the surround sound? I cant go direct from the receiver to the tv? Is that what you are saying?

untechno

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017

untechno

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017

untechno

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
Yes have been looking at the set up and I have tried to set to auto however everytime I check the signal it comes up analogue.. I definately am doing something wrong. The only sound going through the speakers is the radio built in the receiver.. Will try again later . I HAVE the manual but its gibberish to me.. lol. Will try reset the speakers again and follow the process through.. unfortunately I am untechno..

Status
Not open for further replies.