Question Audio sometimes not centered?

Oct 24, 2020
I have had to recenter my audio balance on my pc, and sometimes it resets (the audio balance gets fixed my audio slider now makes it uncentered) so I have to set it back to default. What could be happening that randomly changes my center?

xenthia

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2012
I have had to recenter my audio balance on my pc, and sometimes it resets (the audio balance gets fixed my audio slider now makes it uncentered) so I have to set it back to default. What could be happening that randomly changes my center?
It would obviously be helpful to anyone who would want to help you to know the exact details of your audio output system, like the headphone or the speaker, and your motherboard and audio card made and model and your operating system. And which applications you use for playback.

Oct 24, 2020
Thanks for your reply, I wasn't sure if there was a software issue that has been heard of, because I'm assuming its a hardware issue. I played around with the cord to my headset and didnt notice any change, however sliding the mute/unmute switch seems to have fixed it, temporarily. I'm going to assume its just a loose connection inside the slider block.

That's probably worthy enough to close this thread. Thanks!