Question Audio stutter, in deus ex

Mar 28, 2019
I know this is super old but I am having this problem with only one game..... deus ex the fall.... I know people will probly laugh that I wanna play it but I am in the process of playing all the games on pc.
My sound has no issues except this game.
Everytime new dialogue starts I get stuttering sound. This thread gives me hope as I was using dvi for my graphics cars but got a rtx 2060 with no dvi. I switched to hdmi but had no issue with sound till i played deus ex the fall. I will try disabling nvidia sound driver as I use realtek with a monitor to headphones.
Hope this works as I wanna get the full story but cannot see my self playing if the stuttering continues.

The procmon program sounds like exactly what I need for troubleshooting older games. Hoping that my drivers are just interfering with each other. I knew hdmi does sound but I Didnt know it was with a graphics driver as I have never had this problem.... Only for deus ex the fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 28, 2019
I know this is super old but I am having this problem with only one game..... deus ex the fall.... I know people will probly laugh that I wanna play it but I am in the process of playing all the games on pc.
My sound has no issues except this game.
Everytime new dialogue starts I get stuttering sound. This thread gives me hope as I was using dvi for my graphics cars but got a rtx 2060 with no dvi. I switched to hdmi but had no issue with sound till i played deus ex the fall. I will try disabling nvidia sound driver as I use realtek with a monitor to headphones.
Hope this works as I wanna get the full story but cannot see my self playing if the stuttering continues.

The procmon program sounds like exactly what I need for troubleshooting older games. Hoping that my drivers are just interfering with each other. I knew hdmi does sound but I Didnt know it was with a graphics driver as I have never had this problem.... Only for deus ex the fall.
Cool now my reply won't be seen by the person who I was replying to there's no point in having this message now