Audio stuttering from speakers.

ItsSethW

Honorable
Oct 28, 2013
Hello everyone. I have a bit of an issue with a stutter that happens when playing music, videos, gaming, whatever that happens about every 5-10 seconds. It has been driving me absolutely nuts, and I've been through a lot of forums on here and elsewhere on Google trying to get this fixed.

I have:
Z87-GD65 mobo with 4670k, 16gb of 1866 G Skill ram, MSI Gaming GTX1070, rosewill rnx-n250pce wifi card(can provide more details if needed).

Also, I have a Fulla Schiit to power my headphones and speakers which are a AKG K7XX and Klipsche 2.1(stuttering happens over both outputs, and when changing to just plugging them into the back of the computer, the stutter turns almost into a short buzz<-might be important info maybe?)

Ok, so what I have tried so far.
-Flashed BIOS with the latest and greatest.
-Updated all drivers in my computer
-Disabled audio outputs, restarted, then re-enabled
-Ran Microsoft/Windows audio troubleshooter
-Updated the driver of my WiFi card directly from Rosewill's website.
-Tried downloading a song to see if its just a streaming issue
-Tried other USB ports for the Amp

None of the mentioned attempts have worked.

The only thing that has changed from when I can remember it worked fine last is that I moved my router and ran a longer cord to it from the wall. But like I said I did download a few songs, and well the stuttering still exists.

This problem does not exist when streaming videos or music to either my TV or Xbox.

Another thing that I just want to mention just in case is that my Ethernet port stopped working a few months ago, and while trying to fix it a couple weeks ago, managed to make it so wifi didn't work either and had to disable 'Qualcomm Atheros Bandwidth Control' just to get it working again. Honestly, I don't remember if it worked normally after that and if that has something to do with it.

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm not a super duper proficient computer wiz but I do am able to google and figure things out fairly well, haha.