Audio thru speakers not restored after disconnecting usb h..

When disconnecting my Logitech USB headphones after listening to audio, I am
unable to get sound thru my speakers. This doesn't always happen - it seems
to be when I have also been using ATi Multimedia 8.6 (ie for watching TV on
my PC). Rebooting doesn't work, nor does using taskbar to stop a USB device
as the headphones don't show up there. All devices are listed as working
properly in Device manager. No conflicts peported. The only way I've found to
solve the problem so far is to roll back Windows using System Restore but
this has then caused other problems so I don't want to keep on doing this.

I am running XP Home sp 1 on a Tiny PC with AMD 64 3400, 1GB RAM. ATi All in
Wonder 9800 video. All help much appreciated! TIA.

bar

Did you buy the Headphones as part of the PC package from Tiny?

CHeck their website for support issues and if you can talk with their tech
support folks.

In my opinion, many Logitech products just are not as reliable as other
brands.