Apr 26, 2019
For a while now I'd say a year my audio on youtube, youtubetv, HBO, plex everything unsyncs after a matter of time while watching. I've tried reinstalling realteks driver numerous times and although that does solve the problem for the time after I reinstall as soon as I turn off my computer and turn it back on were back to step one. The only way I can fix it is to reinstall the driver everytime I want perfect audio. I've turned off hardware acceleration I've tried reverting my overclock I've tried everything please help.

Motherboard- MSI Z270-A Pro

Apr 26, 2019
My audio and video are unsynced on any video as long as I watch 2-3 minutes into the video. Only way to fix it is uninstall and reinstall my drivers every time I want good audio, I've already disabled hardware acceleration and even back tracked my overclock. I need help please.

Jun 9, 2019
There is a very lengthy thread on this problem. Looks like it stretches back to 2017. I'm looking for it now, which is how I stumbled across this thread. Lots of people having this issue and the general consensus is that it's a bug in the Realtek High Definition Audio driver/chip.