Question Aura sync not working properly

Jan 27, 2020
So I have a ASUS TUF Z370plus motherboard which had aura software installed from manufacturer website.
Now I planned to get corsair vengeance rgb memory to upgrade my old hyperx memory.
So what happened was, as I installed a new version of aura required for the corsair memory to sync with my system, the rgb in my system would flicker. It would change color during the breathing cycle but the timing for all the parts in sync would be off and there would be occasional flickering of the lights as if its confused of what color it should display. Please help. I tried looking around but all I see are posts about how Aura is not working or not lighting up.

Btw here are my system specs:

CPU: i5 8400
MOBO: TUF Z370 PLUS
RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO RGB
GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RX VEGA 56
PSU: SEASONIC S12II 620W
CASE: COOLERMASTER MB500
COOLER: ID COOLING SE214
CASE: COOLER MASTER MB50O

Note: case, cooler and gpu are running on aura

Jan 27, 2020
It's not surprising you have electrical problems when your power supply does not meet the recommended manufacturers minimum specifications.
Sir the issue I'm having is not the power. My psu can handle the vega 56 I already checked that out. My issue is that the ausu aura works when I rollback my driver to an older version. A very old version if I may add but would act weird when I update to a new version of aura.