Aura Sync with RGB Controller and Fan speed

Mar 8, 2018
I have an asus prime z370a with Aura Sync that haves
1x4pin RGB heather
1x4pin CPU Fan
1x4pin CPU OPT Fan
2x4pin Chassis Fan
Im going with 6 fans and a posibble RGB strip. I also bought a RGB controller with 5x4 pins but after reading it says you cant control speed with the Controller.

So the thing is, Can I have 3 of them (front of PC) in the Controller 100% on CPU OPT and
2 in Chassis Fan and 1 in the CPU Fan? (being able to control those 3 speed output)

Solution

I have a similar setup and mine works just fine. The only difference with mine is mine is an Aorus motherboard,

iS_tech_geek

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011

I have a similar setup and mine works just fine. The only difference with mine is mine is an Aorus motherboard,

Solution
Sep 16, 2018
Hey guys. I have a 4 pin Mobo with three pin fan hub. It didn't say the hub connector was going to be a three pin until I opened the package. I ordered and everything said 4 pin. This sucks. How am I supposed to fix this? The remote has fan speeds on them. The three pin on the hub connector to Asus Mobo has a space between the three pins with solid plastic so I can't even cheese it.
Is there any way I can make this work?
Can I replace the cable with a 3 to 4 pin cable to make it work?
If not
Is there a controller that does both RGB and fans?
I have been searching all night and I am finding dead ends and either or products.
I appreciate the help

TRENDING THREADS