[SOLVED] Ausus Motherboard not picking up Deepcool FH-10 fan hub

Sep 15, 2021
Hi there,

Recently upgraded my Motherboard from Biostar H81MG to Asus Prime Z590M-PlUS LGA1200 (along with ram and CPU of course) and was plugging in my fans into the motherboard.
I have 6 Arctic Bionix fans on the case and an Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO for the CPU.
The Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO is connected to CPU_FAN and in bios the fan speed is registered in Q-Control but the other 6 Arctic fans are connected to the Deepcool FH-10 fan hub which is connected to the CHAS_FAN2.
The fans that are connected to the hub are not registered on Q-control in the Bios and they run at the average RPM.
I changed the settings for CHAS_FAN2 from auto to PWD and they still don't register on the motherboard in Q-control
I've also tried changing the fans from CHAS_FAN2 to CPU_OPT but nothing changes.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to adjust the case fans ( even if all the fans are adjusted simultaneously at one speed as said by the deepcool's descriptions) when needed or to automatically adjust when performance demands it, at the moment only the CPU fan are the ones adjusting to the temps.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
I just realized my mistake.
There is a single 4 pin connection that is designated for fan control on the hub, I'm assuming this is the fan that they take the information from the fan to control all other fans.
I completely forgot to put a fan into that port and that's why the motherboard wasn't picking up information of RPM from the hub.
I feel terribly stupid now
Sep 15, 2021
On the fan hub there are 10 ports for 4 pin connections, a 2 pin connection that goes to SATA for 12v power and a 2 pin that goes to the motherboard, which i'm assuming is for control.
All the fans are the same and all are 4 pin connections.

Sep 15, 2021
I just realized my mistake.
There is a single 4 pin connection that is designated for fan control on the hub, I'm assuming this is the fan that they take the information from the fan to control all other fans.
I completely forgot to put a fan into that port and that's why the motherboard wasn't picking up information of RPM from the hub.
I feel terribly stupid now

Solution