Auto-expand in start menu

I use the new (non-classic) start menu in my XP. I have moved folders into my
left column. How do I convert them to auto-expand folders?
--
|8}o

Go to start/run, and type : "%userprofile%/start menu/programs"

Any new folder, and it's contents will list in the start menu/'all programs' area as an expandable folder

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C030A0CD-7C74-43F8-BFFF-BCDAA58F0C89@microsoft.com...
>I use the new (non-classic) start menu in my XP. I have moved folders into my
> left column. How do I convert them to auto-expand folders?
> --
> |8}o

Thanks, Mark....

But I was refering to the folders in the left column of the two-column start
menu. Is there anything I can do for that?
--

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

> Go to start/run, and type : "%userprofile%/start menu/programs"
>
> Any new folder, and it's contents will list in the start menu/'all programs' area as an expandable folder
>
> --
> Mark L. Ferguson
> "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C030A0CD-7C74-43F8-BFFF-BCDAA58F0C89@microsoft.com...
> >I use the new (non-classic) start menu in my XP. I have moved folders into my
> > left column. How do I convert them to auto-expand folders?
> > --
> > |8}o

No

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B0C4B93-1A7A-4C9F-A18D-655A3D54237A@microsoft.com...
> Thanks, Mark....
>
> But I was refering to the folders in the left column of the two-column start
> menu. Is there anything I can do for that?
> --
> |8}o
>

> "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:
>
>> Go to start/run, and type : "%userprofile%/start menu/programs"
>>
>> Any new folder, and it's contents will list in the start menu/'all programs' area as an expandable folder
>>
>> --
>> Mark L. Ferguson
>> FAQ for Windows Antispy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
>> "irandolph" <irandolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C030A0CD-7C74-43F8-BFFF-BCDAA58F0C89@microsoft.com...
>> >I use the new (non-classic) start menu in my XP. I have moved folders into my
>> > left column. How do I convert them to auto-expand folders?
>> > --

Thank you for your help.

Randy