Auto logon

Hi,

We are in the process of going to terminal services for one of our systems. Is it possable to pass the user name and password to the terminal server session so the user dose'nt have to logon twice (once to the local machine, once to the terminal server session).

Im sure they must be a way to do this, or another way to make it so we dont have logon twice

Real pass-through authentication is not a feature of Windows TS.
You'll need Citrix for this.

What the users can do is save their login credentials in their rdp
client. This will automate their logon to the TS, until they change
their password. When they have done so, they must manually change
their password in the rdp client as well.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"=?Utf-8?B?bHVrZXRoZXB1bms=?="
<lukethepunk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Hi,
>
> We are in the process of going to terminal services for one of
> our systems. Is it possable to pass the user name and password
> to the terminal server session so the user dose'nt have to logon
> twice (once to the local machine, once to the terminal server
> session).
>
> Im sure they must be a way to do this, or another way to make it
> so we dont have logon twice

Latest posts